Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Update!

Hmm, guess I haven't been here in quite some time, but I've updated *other* blogs. Not that I don't love all y'all over here, but just haven't done anything exciting to talk about.

Well, that isn't true.....I went to the Longaberger Basket Bee with Monica-had a great time! Nathan moved up to his apt. at University of Iowa and has started classes and his teaching assistant gig. Go Hawkeyes! (I'm glad I don't live in Illinois anymore, because they are both Big Ten schools....like I know what I'm talking about. IA doesn't play Mizzou, so I don't have to worry about my car with IA stickers being trashed here in MO.)

But hey, I'm jazzed about this-so much so I'm blogging about it! (sad life....)

We've been invited to an "Ethnic Food Favorite" party/BBQ on Saturday, and I've decided I'm bringing this:

http://recipes.recipeland.com/recipes/recipe/print_full/Biff_a_la_Lindstrom_Hamburgers_a_la_Lindstrom_3590

Nope, never made it before, so I'll do a practice run on Friday to see if they taste okay. But what's so cool about this is the recipe has MY NAME in the title! So it has to be great, right? :P I can always fall back on Swedish Meatballs.

Fingers crossed....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how the new recipe turns out. I'm always looking for something new.

ssudio said...

Debs-they turned out really good, if I do say so myself! :) Hardest thing about the recipe was finding capers in Shop & Save. LOL