Friday, March 03, 2006

Poor Sean

Well.....they are at it again. Someone mentioned girlfriends and former wives on a fan list and they are all over it like white on rice. I personally don't care whom this guy is dating. Frankly I think it's creepy that she's not me, but what are you gonna do? LOL What gets me is how vicious they can be. And there are all these people coming out of the woodwork to chime in on this topic. They are some of the rudest bunch of "fans" that I've ever been associated with. If I were the owner/mod, I'd chuck some of them out on their ears. This particular list is not known for being tolerant though. If you're not in the "chosen" then you really needn't bother.

Whatever, right? Doesn't affect me, and never will. I'll never meet the guy (or any of the listmembers!) and if I do, he won't give a rat's butt about what I think. :P

Here are some pics to enjoy-from press junkets for North Country.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell em to get to f*ck and stop whinging... honestly, like we're ever going to be in a position to be anything more than adoring fans...
I've been a member of a few fan clubs over the years (ahem), and there's always a few like this... Screw em, we're better off wi'owt!
Please keep up your new blog ~ not many Chosen Men (or Girls!) left these days...

:)

Anonymous said...

You're so right about the nutters out there.....I guess I'll keep this up now that someone is commenting. LOL I love your blog, btw, love the way you write like a northerner talks. "Go Blades!"