Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Here's what i do. Well not really what I "do", because nobody really "does" rocks.....but what I mean is that this is a pic of some of the items that I have been inventorying at the science center where I volunteer. I'm in the collections dept, and there are probably a gazillion items and artifacts that need to be taken care of . And I don't really "take care" of them, I just make sure that they are all where they are supposed to be. Tedious? Yes, but I can listen to my tunes while I work and I do enjoy the people I work with.

============================================================

Photo Messaging brought to you by Cingular Wireless http://www.cingular.com.
You can send the sender of this email a Text Message by simply replying to this message.

No comments: